Android MotoPrint apk
Have you ever tried to use MotoPrint on your own android device? This app is so excellent android app which you need to have it. It brings many features which will make you really like it. The current version is MotoPrint. MotoPrint can be downloaded from Google Play Store. So, if you wish to download it to your android device, just open your Play Store app and search MotoPrint. Below is detail of the application.
Features of MotoPrint
MotoPrint brings many features which will make you really like it. The following is summary of the app depending on official page from Google Play
MotoPrint is the printing application that allows you to print content directly from your Motorola Mobile Device.
MotoPrint connects to the following types of printers over a WiFi network or USB cable via your device dock: :
- Most Postscript and PCL6 Laser Printers
- Most HP Printers (Must Support PCL3 GUI Category 10)
- Most Epson Printers (Must Support ESC/P-R)
If your printer is not supported, you can connect to most printers over WiFi via your Windows PC.
With MotoPrint you can print the following:
- Microsoft Office Documents
- Calendar Events
The following requires Android 3.0 or above
- USB Support
- Printing WebPages
- Printing PowerPoint and Excel without the aid of a PC
- PCL6 printer support
To download MotoPrint on your Motorola Xoom, search the Android Market for “MotoPrint for Xoom”
Printing. Motorola Powered.
The latest version, MotoPrint also brings many changes and improvements, here are:
- Added new features and support for Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich devices
- Ability to connect to your printer via a USB cable
- Printing Excel and PowerPoint files without the aid of a PC
- Printing WebPages
- Printing of Chinese, Japanese, and Korean fonts
- Support of PCL6 laser printers
- Support of additional HP, Epson, and PostScript printers
- Real time printout status
- Faster printer setup
Download MotoPrint apk Android
And finally, we recommend you to set up this application into your android device. Follow this link to download MotoPrint directly into your android device.